Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My new chapter of Comic Strip!

Hey people! This is the new chapter of Comic Strip! Hope you like it!
Chapter 4
Tracy sat with her head in her hands, her pixie-like hair going out in different directions. “Why won’t you answer any of my questions?” Jake demanded. He wanted to know exactly what was going on between him and her. It was extremely unusual her just talking to him, but it was even more unusual how she was acting.
“Just listen. I’m trying to find the right words to explain it.” Tracy was inpatient, thinking through her every word before saying it. Tracy sighed. “Ok, I got it.”
“Ok, tell me!” Jake looked at her suspiciously. Tracy sighed once again. “Well, I’m not like most normal teenagers” Tracy looked down embarrassed, but looked strong as ever.
“I know that Tracy. Just please tell me what’s wrong.” Jake was even more curious than before. He had to know what was up. “Ok, really. Tell me. With no interruptions.” Jake demanded.
“Well, let’s just put it like this. I have well…. powers. And I’m not the only of my kind. There are many of us. And the reason I was so upset that you threw out your comic books is well… you have an ability like I do, without you even knowing it.” Tracy explained.
“You know how you have those dreams of yours? That’s your inspiration for your comics?” She said. Jake nodded. “Well… you can basically see the future. And in one of those comics… I’m not sure which, but it has a terrible future, which I needed to see. If I don’t find that comic of yours soon the world is in trouble.” She explained once again
“Wait… hold up now…. I have powers, and I can see the future?” Jake chuckled. “Yes.” Tracy said quietly. “It’s true.”
“So… what’s your power?” Jake seemed interested. “Well… I guess you can call it super speed, but I call myself a speedster.” She said proudly. “Whoa.” Jake said. “Yes, would you like me to demonstrate?” She offered
“Umm... sure.” Jake muttered. In a blink of his eyes she wasn’t in front of him. Once he blinked again, she was. “That. Was. Awesome!” He said, completely amazed. “Ehh, you’ll get used to it.”
“Tracy. I never remember my dreams or what I drew in my comics after I’m done with them. What is this terrible future involve?” Jake was interested once again.
The smile from her face quickly wiped away. She whispered so low he could barely hear. “Vampires.” “Vampires?!” He said loudly. “Shhh! Yes!” She said. “I don’t have time to explain everything now once we get to Charlie I will be able to tell you everything.” She added. Tracy grabbed his wrists and muttered, “Hold on.” In a flash Jake and Tracy were in front of the Eiffel Tower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! this is really cool!

DHI said...

Thanks!